A position has become available for a National Wholesale Manager
Reporting directly to the Group Brand Manager you will have the opportunity to take THE LOCALE GROUP BRANDS to the next exciting level.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive sales and strategies to reach seasonal budgets
- Promoting the brands & greater company to leading boutiques and department stores globally
- Identifying new business opportunities and appropriate brand placement
- Develop retailer PR and marketing plans alongside the greater business strategies
- Provides market and brand feedback to management
- Manage selling/travel/appointment schedules
- Oversee accounts deliveries and payments to ensure you are across all details of each account
- Available to travel internationally and domestically during sell period
- Establish, maintain and create long-term customer relationship
- An individual who takes pride in their work and personal appearance
- An individual with the ability to multi – task when under pressure
- An individual who loves Fashion and helping their major & boutique clients grow with our brand
- An individual who is always willing to go that extra mile for their clients
- An individual whom is self-motivated
- An individual with great communication skills.
We want someone who can stay enthusiastic, motivated and passionate about their job and capable of taking on this role independently.
In order to be considered for this role, we simply need you tick a few boxes:
- Experience working in a similar fashion retail/ wholesale environment
- Confidence and experience to generate new business and market the label to stockists nationally
- Knowledge and understanding of Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
- A thorough understanding of the Australian Fashion Industry and a strong level of brand awareness in the market place
- Excellent personal presentation and fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
This role is for an immediate start full time or part time is available on request.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com